Help Desk/Technical Support Analyst
Help Desk Analyst
- Technical support over the phone of Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Outlook and Office based systems.
- Responsible for answering calls from team members, assisting them with problems, entering problems into the help desk ticketing system, and escalating critical issues.
- Logging and tracking requests for assistance including PC problems and voice equipment issues.
- Diagnosing, evaluating, and prioritizing requests for assistance from team members experiencing problems with hardware, application software, Windows operating systems, networking, and other computer related issues.
- Escalating complex problems with software, hardware, and LAN/WAN networking to next level of support for problem resolution.
- Dispatch field service resources as needed for hardware repairs.
- Research, resolve, and follow-up on routine team member problems.
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
- Provide consistent quality customer service to internal team members that meets or exceeds corporate standards.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems, MS Office application, and MS Outlook/Exchange, extensive troubleshooting in Internet Explorer
- General understanding of LAN/WAN, printer configurations, Windows user environments and troubleshooting desktops, laptops, and peripherals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Either working experience in a technical support role or a technical degree
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude