Reston, VA 20170 US
This position will be based at a customer site in Herndon, VA, with up to 10% of time reporting to Telos facilities in Ashburn, VA.
• Become an expert in Federal Regulations and guidelines such as NIST 800-37, 53, 60, 130, and CNSSi 1253 & 1254.
• Become an expert in the implementation and deployment of Xacta 360 and Xacta IO.
• Become familiar with existing processes and operations to continuously maintain support for the Xacta solution.
• Become familiar with new capabilities and advocate for their usage and adoption where appropriate.
• Provide consistent and effective feedback to team members, client stakeholders, and end users alike.
• With some oversight and guidance, identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and provide recommendations to remediate issues within the Xacta application set.
• Provide new, or update existing operational solutions to complex problems as it pertains to Xacta systems administration.
• Become familiar with business process engineering best practices while developing the customers implementation of the Risk Management Framework.
• Apply domain knowledge and experience to identify and implement efficiencies in the administration of an Enterprise application.
A Department of Defense (DOD) Top Secret or similar clearance based upon a full scope background investigation is typically acceptable for clearance reciprocity if the clearance is active and the background investigation is less than five (5) years old. A Full Scope Polygraph is required for this position.
Must have some knowledge with system security support IAW ICD 503 / Risk management Framework (RMF). Candidates must also have the following experience and knowledge:
• This position requires a current TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or related field is required
o additional years of general experience in IT, IA, Cybersecurity can be substituted for a degree.
• 5-7 years of general Information Technology, Application Administration, Systems Engineering is required.
• Experience in system/application administration to include issue customer relationship management, Tier 1 & Tier 2 support activities.
• Significant experience with documenting and communicating technical solutions that will be disseminated to a technical user base.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with technical engineers, and end users alike is required.
• DoD 8570/8410 compliance is preferred.
• Experience in security operations/incident response concepts and implementation and vulnerability management.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required.
• A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.