Waltham / Boston , MA
- Information Security experience with at least 3 of those years focused on Azure MFA or other multi-factor authentication solutions (RSA SecureID, Duo, SecureAuth, Ping, OAAM etc.)
- Extensive experience with securing, hardening, and maintaining systems with Multi factor capabilities like Azure MFA, Duo security, Yubikey or RSA SecureID
- Strong understanding on MFA constructs within Cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of Integrating Azure MFA with CyberArk, VPN, Oracle access manager, VDI etc.
- Expert level experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Solid technical background in J2EE and vendor-based applications.
- Automation experience with Ansible play books and programming languages like Java, Perl, Python or PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to solve complex problems while effectively communicating technical concepts.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly. Eagerness to learn new things.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience architecting IAM/MFA solutions within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Responsible for the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.