IBM BPM Administrator
Location: Providence, RI
Softworld's client, located in Providence, RI has recently begun looking for an IBM BPM Admnistrator. This person will be responsible for the IBM BPM system administration and maintenance including daily system maintenance, backups, upgrades, as well as long-term administration planning.
· Provides technical consultation and support of application and program development using the IBM BPM playback methodology.
· Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design/redesign computer solutions.
· Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting by utilizing Process Center and Process Administrator.
· Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
· Configure, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned
· Develop automated process solutions in support of critical business and process improvement initiatives
· Infrastructure management for databases related to IBM Business Process Manager and others in support of process improvement programs
· Support the development of technical maintenance and support documentation
· Assist project manager in estimating durations for tasks, deliverables and activities
· Adhere to organizational policies, standards and best practices in application development, documentation, and maintenance that support the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) following iterative development approach
· Provide technical expertise and actively participate in creating systems development, software, hardware, and application development standards, procedures and policies
· Apply critical thinking to drive incidents/issues to resolution
· Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques
· Investigate issues raised by the business to determine appropriate actions
· Build department credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
· Undertake other duties as assigned
Experience / Skills Required
· IBM BPM Application development and administration
· IBM Blueworks Live experience
· Process Development and administration using IBM BPM (Business Process Manager)
· Knowledge of IBM BPM Process Center, IBM BPM Process Designer, and IBM BPM Integration Designer
· Knowledge of Jira application and architecture
· MS SQL Server Management and Administration
· Database Solution Design, Data Modeling and Table Design
Desired Additional Technical Skills:
· SQL Development – Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers
· Data Warehousing – Warehouse Architecture, Metric Design and Development, Dashboard Design and Development
· Extensive software development experience
· Extensive knowledge software development methodologies (i.e. Agile)
· Experience in requirements gathering, requirements analysis, business process analysis, object-oriented analysis and data modeling
· Experience in SQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
· Experience in all phases of application system analysis, data modeling, and application development and application maintenance support.
· Experience of hands-on object-oriented language development using .NET and /or JAVA.
· Experience performing SQL Server DBA activities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Documented customer liaison skills and responsibilities
· T-SQL (Specific to Microsoft SQL Server)