IT Project Manager (PMP)
Hurlburt Field, FL
- Project manager is required for a contract position in Hurlburt Field, FL
- Providing technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management from initiation to closing
- Supervising assigned project team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule
- Participating in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Conducting planning and providing recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attending customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacting with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) required.
3. ITIL v3 Foundation certification is preferred
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Solid working knowledge of information systems and applications in order to effectively manage complex IT projects
- Track record of successfully managing multiple IT projects simultaneously in a high ops-tempo environment for demanding customers
- Experience managing projects in a matrix environment utilizing shared resources
- Ability to facilitate technical requirement decomposition from stated high level customer needs
- Good business communication skills (project documentation generation, presentation skills, interpersonal communications)
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Experience with AFSOC Development & Engineering process a plus
- Functional knowledge of cybersecurity processes/policies
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.