IT Project Manager
Softworld’ s client is hiring 2 seasoned IT Project Managers to run maintenance and enhancement projects. The PMO is committed to bringing in strong project managers committed to a best practice SDLC approach; seasoned influencers who can follow a stricter discipline of tools and templates without bogging down in process.
Develops, edits and implements project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects (i.e., resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions and dependencies). Manages work streams, prepares status reports and interfaces with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives. Coordinates and communicates the activities of project personnel with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, and/or technology related field preferred
- 8+ years of IT Project Management Experience
- IT Consulting experience preferred but not required
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate at both functional and technical levels with their team and management
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Agile experience is preferred
- Banking industry experience is highly preferred, such as home loans, deposits, wires, etc.