IT Service Delivry Specialist
Aiken, SC 29801 US
Principal Responsibilities: Planning & Administration • Provide information and assist IT Service Delivery Manager with IT budgeting and cost control
• Follow and enforce policies regarding IT management, security, standards, and procedures
• Assists users with business proposal generation, regarding our standards and policies IT Infrastructure & Support: • Ensure optimum support for end-users at all times within agreed service levels
• Ensure that relevant IT documentation is maintained and up to date
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure security standards to be compliant with the Emerson security policy
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure systems and data access – to be managed in collaboration with Service Desk
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure backup and recovery including Disaster Recovery Planning
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure asset management – including Hardware lifecycle management and SW licensing
• Support and maintain the IT Infrastructure audit compliance
• Support the appropriate level of service for a centrally provided and maintained IT Infrastructure for: server, clients, printers and other standardized peripherals, data communication (LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN access and required components), voice communication (local and remote)
• Act as a local point for all IT issues (Infrastructure and Application) at your site and within the Area and ensure engagement with the appropriate IT Group (Infrastructure, Corporate Applications or Divisional Applications)
• Uses the helpdesk as the central point for all IT issues and service requests Communication:
• Establish good working relationship with users and other sources of support and assistance
• Build the relationship between IT and the Business to become the trusted partner for delivering value and high levels of Service.
Experience Desired: Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within a general IT environment • Previous experience in supporting clients, servers, communication equipment (preferably CISCO).
Education Desired: College/University degree in a related field or experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.