Brooklyn Park, MN
- The IT Technician will serve as an IT expert for the service provided by the team assisting them in developing standards and work instructions supporting those standards in addition to assisting with the coordination and management of operational and maintenance tasks for IT services in area of responsibility. This professional will also take action on incident or service request tickets for computer, server, and network environments.
- Bachelor’ s degree and three years IT experience, which includes Data Center and Deskside support.
- Strong experience in technical writing (e.g., Operations Manuals, Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.)
- Experience in leading improvement activities, including planning, prioritizing and administrating work
- Advanced knowledge of the operation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows computers and server platforms
- Solid knowledge of Cisco switches, routers, server operating systems, security firewalls, and storage technologies.
- Working with virtual teams located in different countries around the world, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles
- In-depth drug development experience
- Experience with multi-national services
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with validated systems
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.