ITIL Process Improvement
Stennis Space Center, MS
ITIL/Process Improvement (Network)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a DHS HQ EOD.
- Bachelor’ s degree required in Computer Information Management or related discipline required. Master's Degree or higher and/or 15 years of experience
- Certifications Required: ITIL, Six Sigma White Belt
- Engineer or improve processes for under-performing departments or business functions.
- Identify gaps or deficiencies in the existing operations, establish and implement new policies, procedures and technology solutions to reduce delivery time, errors and single points of failure with people, process, and technology in the IT environment.
- Ability to influence and drive process engineering, improvement, and deployment in a matrix aligned organization in a timely manner utilizing project strategies.
- Define improvement projects that align with business strategies.
- Facilitate and coach improvement teams.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program and project success.
Preferred experience to include some of the following:
- ITIL Certifications (Foundations Required; Prefer mid-level certifications) o Project Management Experience o Lean Six Sigma Experience (Greenbelt Required; Prefer Blackbelt)
- Drive improvement as well as track and monitor progress to provide logs to management.
- Develop and coordinate tiger teams to drive solutions or results with a set deadline by maintaining a score card.
- Facilitate new tool integration and coordinate with the Enterprise Trainer to develop training materials. Required to learn the new tools at a SME level to assist in coordinating and roll-out of any new versions or tools to ensure all areas have been considered.
- Assist with the DC2 and DC1 migration to manage and coordinate any project needed within a defined timeframe.
- Facilitate and host any necessary calls to maintain open communication to guarantee progression to management.
- ADHOC projects at Sr. Management discretion.