ITIL Services Management Consultant
- AWS and Azure Cloud proficiency
- Enterprise Cloud Networks (VPCs/vNets) and commonly used connectivity patterns
- Experience with ITIL based processes of Service Request, Change, Incident, Problem management
- Experience as part of CAB and Incident bridge resolution execution.
Homerun Desired Skill (confirmed):
Experience with monitoring and systems tools including Opsramp/Vistara, Rightscale, AppDynamics, Service Now.
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for an ITIL Technical Services Delivery Consultant who will manage key vendor and service management initiatives, working with peer organizations (technical and business) as well as our service provider partners. Both on-boarding of new business units and operational support of existing will be essential for the role, aggressively enhancing the levels of support. The role will work with partner teams to initiate and coordinate improvements to service platforms across cloud and traditional hosting environments.
· Ability to understand and arbitrate technical impact based on:
o Usage and Performance characteristics of various infrastructure components
o Environment impacts due to infrastructure un-planned outages or component failures
o Benefits and Risks associated with planned or proposed Changes to the environment
o Collaborate with Infrastructure, Application and Business System leaders during Standard Operating / Steady State and Crisis situations
· Strong written and verbal reporting skills, with ability to provide information for different audience levels at different levels of detail.
· Solid experience practicing these in a fast paced, Operations environment.