*Requires Active TS/SCI clearance*
JOB DESCRIPTION: This candidate shall support the protection and defense of information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. In accordance with guidance set by Presidential orders, Department of Defense (DOD) regulations, Army regulations and industry best practices.
- Develop, document, enforce, audit, remediate and update IA controls, policies, procedures, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and maintain configuration management for all information systems within scope of this WBS.
- Provide support personnel to transition previous Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) accreditation policies, procedures, and packages to meet Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements and maintain them throughout the systems lifecycle.
- Assist with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) and tasker responses.
- Review Risk Management Framework packages before submitting to the senior command.
- Communicate and provide support for all the RDECOM subordinate organizations for entering systems and packs required for accreditation.
- Support, coordinate, and track to closure any IA related taskers from higher headquarters.
- Provide agendas 3 days ahead of a meeting and meeting minutes 3 days after a meeting for attendee review and approval. Once agendas and notes are approved, will upload these notes to the RDECOM G6 SharePoint site.
- Provide updates to any policy or documentation required for IA.
- Provide weekly reports on RMF, Federal Information Security Management (FISMA), and IA training to the G6.
- 6-10 years with Bachelors; 8-12 years with Associates or Professional Certificate
- Certifications: RMF Fundamentals (within 6 months); Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Security+ (within 1 year)