Information Security Architect
Seaside, CA | Contract
- An Information Security Architect is needed in Seaside, California.
- In this role, you’ ll perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from international or inadvertent access.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities and coordinating with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
- Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues.
- Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
- Ensures protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring vulnerability scanning devices.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Proficient in ArcSight ESM, Logger, ArcMC, and Connectors Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft Servers.
- CISSP required at contract start and candidates MUST have an Active Secret Clearance.
- CEH and GIAC Certifications.