Information Systems Architect VII
Raleigh, NC | Contract
Resource who is experienced in managing and troubleshooting Client-Server software in a large-scale enterprise environment.
• Experience with Tanium, SCCM, Big fix or similar product.
• Experience with Firewall concepts and rules
• Experience with PowerShell, Python and/or VBScript.
• Experience with WAN/LAN network configuration, protocols, and bandwidth restrictions
• Ability to troubleshoot workstations and server (Windows 7 and 10 severs 2008, 2012, 2016)
• Ability to independently installs, tests, and implements complex component-level changes within the technology infrastructure.
• Ability to operates, maintains, and provides customer support for a wide variety of complex technology components.
• Ability to analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the component level.
• Works independently with vendors to resolve problems and, implements solutions.
Documented processes / procedures, automation, and reporting to institutionalize end-point threat detection and response.
Reduction in time to identify and resolve vulnerabilities within the Postal Computing Environment.
Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred) or equivalent work experience.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
-Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered.
Candidates must be a US Citizen
Candidates need Public Trust Clearance