Our Client has an immediate professional opening for an infrastructure Environment Management Team (EMT) member. The qualified candidate will have a background and experience designing, configuring, and managing development, software Integration & Test (I&T), system I&T, and performance test factory environments. As an EMT member, the candidate will serve as the first line of defense in trouble-shooting issues arising in multiple I&T environments. Throughout the software development life-cycle, the EMT member will interface with Software Engineers to concisely document installation instructions and support I&T staff by modifying the environments as required. Script development is a critical skill as scripts are continuously updated to effectively monitor system stability and usability.
A current US Government TS/SCI clearance is required for this position.
• Ability to program in a scripting language, e.g. bash, Perl, Ruby
• Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS)
• Experience integrating COTS/FOSS software into a system
• Solid environment and configuration management skills; ability to maintain multiple baselines, e.g. Dev, Test, Prod
• Development experience with at least one infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Strong ability to troubleshoot system integration issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the use of MS Office applications
• A minimum of 4 years industry experience
• Current US Government TS/SCI security clearance
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience.
• Prior experience as a system administrator (Linux or Windows)
• Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503
• IT infrastructure architecture exposure
• Experience with DevOps tools other than infrastructure automation, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.