Integration & Test Engineer
Ground Systems Integration and Test Engineer
- Ground Systems Integration and Test Engineer is required for a 12-month+ contract in Aurora, CO or Riverdale, MD.
- The Satellite Ground Systems Integration & Test Engineer plans and performs Integration & Test (I&T) assignments involving definition of integration plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participates in a complex I&T program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, develop test requirements, writing I&T procedures and reports, and conducting tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participates in I&T readiness reviews, participates in design reviews, and conducts audits of I&T programs and facilities.
- Conducts tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
- 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration/Test engineering experience on a Government software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration/Test procedures
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with Raytheon EclipseTM or Raytheon EquinoxTM products
Duration: 12-month contact
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.