San Antonio, TX
Softworld client is seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in San Antonio.
4+ years REST API / Web Services experience (building, supporting, integrating, securing)
4+ years in Enterprise Java development
2+ years of experience working with PowerShell
1+ year of experience working with AngularJS
Experience with Gradle, GIT, GITLab, and Containerization technologies (Docker and/or OpenShift)
Working experience with JBoss, WebSphere environment
Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Independently leads, drives complex technical implementation
· Installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages.
· Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
· Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing, integration testing as well as performance, regression testing as needed.
· Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews.
· Participates in Agile Ceremonies to deliver prioritized work-items
· Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
· Resolves complex technical design issues.
· Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in backlog refinement, design and code reviews.
· May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
· Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
· May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third-party team members.
· May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work packages.