Java Technical Lead
Java Technical Lead
On-Site in Billerica, MA
9+ Month Contract
Java Tech Lead with Architect level experience to lead a Java project team on a High Visibility project in creating a new clinical payment application for an industry leading Pharmaceutical and Clinical Trials company. The role requires onsite work in Billerica, MA with a willingness to be hands-on, and experience presenting project updates to Board Members. The project is scheduled for 2 phases and starting phase 1 currently which is getting Bio clinical application interfaces identified.
- Technical Lead experience and confident in customer-facing role including reviewing code, business analysis, architecting and migration solutions, and rolling out a project with all dependencies and paperwork.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java and Oracle.
- Experience with Data warehousing, Oracle and Oracle Transactions.
- Preferred: Tibco experience and understand SAS solutions related to Clinical or Pharmaceutical domain.
- Excellent communication, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take on multiple assignments and anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Required to work with the business division and product owners to analyze the complex business/functional requirements.
- Responsible to lead the team to implement the business requirements using Code Objects enterprise platform to meet the full spec of business requirements.
- Perform a technical analysis of the business requirements and usage
- Architect or design the software solution to meet the business requirements
- Develop the solution following the software engineering standard
- Lead the team to complete the solution including technical review of other engineers’ design or implementations
- Create high-level technical design and solution by analyzing and tracing designs to requirements (business and functional) and systems architecture
- Responsible for creation of roadmaps, leading design reviews, and performing analysis
- Identifies systems and technical constraints, potential technology risks, and document possible mitigation strategies for high complexity projects
- Sun Certification or Oracle Certified Master Java SE6 Developer, and/or BS/BA
- Clinical and/or Financial Services experience