Junior ETL Developer
Junior ETL Developer – Arlington, VA
Active Secret Clearance required
Softworld’ s client is looking for an ETL Developer with a passion and enthusiasm for working with leading edge data ingest, search, and Big Data technologies within an agile environment, supporting an application with more than 30, 000 users. This person will possess a strong business acumen, and will work both independently and as part of an Enterprise Data Warehouse team. This person will be responsible for SQL and PL/SQL development, including design, development, and maintenance of back-end workflow processes and ETL processes to support daily data ingest processes. The developer should have experience creating and maintaining Informatica ETL workflows, preferably in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with writing complex statements, scripts, stored procedures, triggers and views supporting Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using Informatica as an ETL tool to perform data cleansing, data profiling, transforming, and scheduling various workflows
- 2+ years of experience designing and maintaining relational database schema models.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience working with core infrastructure technologies such as Linux, Windows, and Oracle 11g/12c
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter V10 Administration, including installation, Data Quality, and Data Analyst
- Experience working within an Agile development environment