Junior Mobile App Developer
Sterling Heights, MI
Attention College Grads! Softworld's client has an immediate opening a Junior Mobile App Developer to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone with Academic experience and a Bachelor's degree to get their foot in the door in Information Technology.
Seeking a junior person, a sidekick to assist the lead app developer and creative group of software engineers in designing, testing and deployment of apps used to support the company's field vehicle support personnel as well as US Government vehicle support personnel.
- Entry level, academic experience is fine, senior project or projects experience would fine
- Must have Bachelor’ s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have iOS, Android and Windows App development experience
- Must have experience with developing UWP and/or WPF applications
Your responsibilities may also include:
- Researching emerging technologies
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting with app users in the field
- Occasionally traveling alongside our customers to deploy our apps
- Augmented Reality (AR) programming