Junior Technical Analyst
- Junior Technical Analystis required for a contract position in Holmdel, NJ.
- This position will focus on implementing initiatives to continually develop the Cybersecurity Fusion Center, Insider Threat Management Program, and Security Monitoring Team. Common tasks will include generating reports and metrics, writing scripts to automate or enhance workflows, and writing governing documentation. It is expected that this role will be filled by a junior level person who will be provided a large amount of guidance. A successful candidate would have some experience scripting with PowerShell, a strong technical background, and a passion for automation. The candidate should also have strong writing skills, with extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have extensive experience in Microsoft Office products
- Have experience analyzing data in order to generate metrics and reports
- Be organized and capable of tracking multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Have a strong technical background and be able to express a broad fundamental knowledge of Information Technology
- Have a strong desire for automation
- Have excellent social and writing skills
- Have experience writing governing documentation
- Have experience scripting in PowerShell
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.