Land Mobile Radio Administrator
- A Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Administrator is needed in Arlington Virginia.
- You’ ll be supporting LMR by providing preventative and corrective maintenance, engineering and logistics services.
- Program troubleshoot and repair VHF, UHF, 7/800MHz radio systems, repeaters, base stations, land mobile radios, dispatch consoles, links, antenna systems and transmission sites.
- Provide system administration of Harris P25 trunking system with Key Management Facility with Motorola (APX, XTS, and XTL) subscriber units.
- Support radio inventory accounting and reporting.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in system administration and analysis and 3 years’ experience in P25 communication systems.
- Experience with P25 wide area trunking system administration and maintenance.
- Familiar with P25 subscriber programming and code plug development for Motorola, Harris, and EF Johnson land mobile radios.
- Knowledge of AES encryption management including KMF, OTAR, and KVL.
- Proficient with operation of Communications Systems Analyzers for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance inspection of LMR’ s.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance.