Lead/Senior AEM Web Developer
Lead and Sr. AEM Web Developer (2 Positions)
Duration: 2 months Contract to Hire
Location: On-Site in Phoenix, AZ
· 6+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full-cycle AEM projects and at least two years of web experience.
· 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
· Strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
· Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools
· Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
· Participate in the implementation of Adobe Experience Manager, including design, definition and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and permissions.
· Set up and configure AEM authoring, publishing and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
· Integrate AEM with other marketing products and e-commerce solutions.
· Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance, reliability and content delivery are implemented.
· World class benefits: Comprehensive healthcare (Medical, dental & vision), wellness and wealth building programs, employee resource groups, 401K matching dollar-for-dollar up to 8% of pay, career planning and continuing education.
· On-site daycare/child development center
· Covered, enclosed parking (for contractors & FTE)
· Multiple eateries at location
· Starbucks on-site
· 24/7 large, state of the art fitness center
· Massages available on-site
· Healthcare Center & Pharmacy on-site (Allergy Shots available)
· State of the art facility
· Relaxation rooms
· TV areas
· Company store on-site
· Business casual OR Casual Dress environment
· Top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® (5 years in a row). Ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. Recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.