- Conduct acquisition logistics management support to include performing life cycle supportability analyses; developing/reviewing Integrated Logistics Support Plans, Computer Resources Life Cycle Management Plans, and solicitation documentation; and establishing maintenance/support concepts.
- Assist with the procurement and management processes of support equipment, test equipment, technical orders, spares, training, supply support, and other resources.
- Provide functional support in the areas of reliability and maintainability, Instructional System Design (ISD), and acquisition/training documentation development.
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics and acquisitions.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field.
- Experience with Federal and DOD regulations as they pertain to acquisitions and logistics.
- Capable of producing and maintaining well-written documentation to meet management and contract requirements.
- Familiar with the full life cycle of the procurement process.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization and demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to meet company’ s Clearance requirements.