- Logistics Analyst is required for a contract position in Bloomington, MN.
- Looking for a candidate who can provide administrative and clerical support specifically related to supply chain and procurement department activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Works on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities in compliance with policies and procedures
- Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- May assist buyers in contacting vendors to obtain prices and schedule delivery dates
- May develop and maintain resources for assigned commodity items
- Prepares standard requests for quotation
- Assists with the proposal development activities in the entry of quotes into the proposal system
- Strong database management and administration skills are preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a varied range of tasks
- May require decision-making but with limited financial implications to the company
- Comprehensive understanding of procurement and invoice processing functions
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.