San Diego, CA
MDM Consultant - 227382
On-site in San Diego, CA
12+ Month Contract
IBM MDM Consultant to support Softworld’ s client in San Diego, CA for a production healthcare services environment. This is a stable State Funded project and requires onsite work in San Diego, CA. The role starts as 12+ month contract which can be extended up to 3 years on contract or convert to full-time after 12 months. This MDM Consultant will be supporting operations and managing data.
- 2+ years of experience with IBM’ s Master Data Management (MDM) product
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting the IBM MDM Product and the ability to make configuration changes.
- Data-centric background – experience manipulating data
- ETL experience for updating and extracting data
- Experience refreshing data sets
- Experience running jobs of varying sizes (some very large, some small)
- Experience using Oracle
- Experience writing SQL queries
- PL/SQL experience ideal
- MDM system is up and running – runs all the time, restarts, releases, etc and a solid system.
- They need someone that knows the product, can troubleshoot, support, deploy, etc. This will be 30-40% of the role. They don’ t need an Architect or Expert.
- When they aren’ t working on MDM support this person will be focused on other data responsibilities