Marketing Database Analyst
Work with North American key business partners (marketing, loyalty, analytics, brands, vendors..., etc.) to help develop the strategy, tactical approach and execution of multi-channel, integrated direct marketing campaigns that delivers enhanced ROI.
• Responsible for leading initiatives that will increase marketable universe, improve KPI’ s and create customer analysis that measure customer performance.
• Analyze customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing insights to improve customer engagement and lifetime value.
• Develop campaign response analysis including determining sales, lift & ROI associated with each program that aid in the development and enhancement of corporate marketing strategies.
• Work with brand and loyalty teams to develop analysis focused on performance metrics around the lifecycle of new and active loyalty and Loyalty card membership.
• Background analyzing marketing campaigns and customer performance using business intelligence tools such as Cognos; Cognos Report Studio and Workspace Advanced preferred
• Experience with marketing automation systems; Unica preferred
• Experience using Oracle
• Proficiency in SQL; PL/SQL for Oracle highly preferred
• Experience using SAS; SAS-Enterprise Guide
Duration: 6 months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.