- Master Scheduler is required for a 6+ months contract with possible conversion to full time in Frederick, MD.
- Softworld, Inc. is searching for an experienced Program Scheduler with knowledge of Earned Value Management.
- The individual will be responsible for the overall program schedule consisting of multiple project-level, resource loaded network-based, logic driven schedules.
- Ensuring the schedules are ANSI EIA-748, GASP and contractually compliant.
- Provide expertise in scheduling, earned value management, project controls and critical path analysis
- Coordinate all planning using activities across a diverse technical team
- Provide Control Account Managers (CAM) with weekly/monthly schedule and earned metrics and analysis
- Preparation of the monthly IMS and schedule metrics as required by the contract
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes
- Expert level of Microsoft Project (or similar network-based scheduling tool) and schedule risk analysis tools
- Be an expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (ANSI EIA 748)
- Ten or more years’ experience with network-based scheduling software (MS Project)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Duration: 6+ month contract with possible full-time conversion
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.