Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer with design experience using Catia V5. Candidate Fulfills all phases of manufactured electro or mechanical systems development, working with 2D and 3D CAD software to design and prepare parts, prototypes, assembly diagrams, and electrical schematic systems. Candidate Analyzes and resolves design and manufacturability issues to ensure the alignment of engineering design operations with stringent contractual requirements.
- 3D design and modeling of mechanical hardware
- Strong mechanical design background
- Proficient in the Catia V5, Part Design module
- Proficient in the Catia V5, Assembly Design module
- Proficient in the Catia V5, Generative Shape Design module
- Proficient in the Catia V5, Functional Tolerancing & Annotation module
- Proficient in GD&T
- ASME Y14.100 Engineering Drawing Practices
- ASME Y14.5 Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- ASME Y14.41 Digital Product Definition Data Practices
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities U.S. citizenship is required.