Medical Device Client in the Peabody, MA area seeks a Mechanical Test Engineer to join in the development of new interventional cardiology delivery systems and introduce products by providing test services within the Access Engineering group. The candidate will be responsible for test execution, test method development, and test method validation for technical efforts, design initiatives, and product/process development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lead the development of new test methods.
- Design and build test or assembly fixtures.
- Conduct feasibility and verification testing.
- Analyze and report on test results, provide conclusions and recommendations. Perform failure investigations in the event of test failures with support from the technical team.
- Author test plans, protocols, and summary reports.
- Comply with documentation requirements of design control defined by ISO 13485.
- Provides guidance to less experienced technicians.