Mid Level .NET Applications Developer
Desired Skills: .NET Core, CI/CD, Vue.js
• Design, develop and test program functionality for new and existing application or programmed solutions assigned by IS management
• Builds user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages
• Lead in the development of functional specifications, which articulate clear and concise project deliverables consistent with the user expectations.
• Creates functional specifications for Internet and web-based projects.
• Assist in performing technical services necessary to support the continuous delivery of service including; applications use auditing, project tracking, database administration, data dictionary generation, development of software utilities, and application development procedures
• Devising possible solutions to anticipate problems
• Writing detailed documentation for the operations of program by operations group and development support.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
• Programming experience in a Microsoft development environment utilizing .NET (ASP, VB, and C #), Visual Basic, C# and Visual Studio on the Web and Windows platforms.
• Direct experience working in an Agile environment and other SDLC methodologies.
• Ability to troubleshoot and understand root cause
• Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs.
• Good working knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access, database design and client-server concepts.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong service orientation. Must enjoy working with users.