- A middleware administrator is needed for a 9-month contract in Framingham, MA.
- You will provide analysis, design, and administration of functional and technical enhancements for a variety of new and existing systems used by our business. The Integration Administrator role will be responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects.
- Work for a well-known retail company
- 3+ years of experience in administration and support of middleware products
- Provide WebSphere ESB Administration (WAS, WMQ, IIB, DataPower, WSRR, etc.) or similar technology on AIX and Linux platforms in a multi-vendor environment, while working closely with Application Development, Database, Server and Networking Teams.
- Create and automate middleware installation, server management, and configuration management.
- Experience with any one of the DevOps tools like Ansible.
- Experience in Java / Integration development
- Experience creating and reviewing detailed technical specifications of high complexity and performing the review of technical design for tasks of high level of complexity. Providing technical approval of technical design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity
Duration: 9 months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.