NaaS Sr. Telecommunications System Engineer - Lead
Telecommunications System Engineer
Telecommunications System Engineer needed for a 6-month contract-to-hire role in Aurora, CO.
- Plan network layouts and configure systems to user environments.
- Analyze network topologies and traffic capacity requirements.
- Provide guidance and leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
A chance to use your expertise to design and develop high level military communications networks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Active Security Clearance.
- 10-15 years of related experience.
- Experience with AF Communications Voice Networks.
- Voice, video, and data communications device analysis.
- Ability to plan network layouts and configuration.
- VOIP hardware and software acquisition.
Duration: 6-month contract-to-hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.