Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Supporting system installations, problem solving and testing to ensure the availability, validity and reliability of the networks
- Establishing network specifications; analyzing network traffic and diagnoses connectivity issues, access, information, and security requirements; designs router administration including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; plans and executes the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls
- Maintaining network performance; performs network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshoots network problems
- Securing network by developing and properly configuring network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Working closely with User Support to provide seamless support to all users for all network issues
- Upgrading network; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements
- Administering printers, routers, switches, network KVMs, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Lifecycle Management functions including research, test, proof of concept, deployment, maintenance, retirement and disposal for non-virtual network HW. All HW assets must be documented, tracked and vetted through COR. Required to work with hardware vendors to maintain the Network Systems
- Validating system network components under the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Program
- Demonstrated Experience working with Cisco Networking Devices, TACLANE 175 family, IPS/IDS, Network Monitoring Software, and TCP/IP Suite.
- Certified as IAT Level II in accordance with DoD Dir 8140.01, Cyberspace Workforce Management (Sec+)