- Cisco Network infrastructure technologies is required for a 1 year contract with high probability for additional 1 year extension located in Boston, MA.
- Responsible for ensuring Network Services architectural principles are utilized throughout the design, deployment, and development of the clients network.
- One of Massachusetts' largest employers. If the candidate goes perm, there is free education for all family members after 1 year.
- Certifications with Cisco Network infrastructure technologies including their Command Line Interfaces (Catalyst 6800, 9300, 3850) and wireless (8540 Controllers.
- Data Center infrastructure (Nexus 7K/5K/2K/9K).
- Exposure to management platforms such as PRIME Infrastructure and DNA-C.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should be able to draft appropriate architecture and engineering documentation using Visio, Word, and Excel as appropriate.
- Familiarity with Powerpoint for presentations.
Duration: 12 month Contract with the possibility of extending 12 more months.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.