Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a Network Engineer who has a good understanding across the network platform (on premise, hosted and cloud). This resource would initially be engaged on a 6-month contract with the opportunity of extension or possible conversion to full-time employee based on performance and budgetary considerations.
- Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring
- Responsible for secure network design, establishing, and enforcing system standards
- Work alongside CloudOps engineers to achieve project milestones.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and management.
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components.
- Share the responsibility of supporting the environment and product during off-hours.