Quantico, VA | Contract
- Tests and analyzes all elements of network facilities
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of network resources on multiple enclaves utilizing software and hardware tools
- Identifies and diagnoses problems and factors affecting network performance
- Analyzes network performance, usage, traffic flows, access, and interfaces
- Provides technical planning and analysis for communication activities including designing, integrating, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, testing, monitoring, reporting, documenting, working with appropriate vendors, and performing preventative maintenance services
- Maintains a current understanding of emerging technologies an trends in online media, cloud service, storage solutions, and other data center technologies
- Minimum seven (7) years of Network Engineering experience
- Requires: Cisco UCS and Unified Fabric experience
- Documented experience of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer system/network engineering
- Includes two (2) years of specialized experience related to the assigned task
- Prior experience providing services of this type in a large government environment
- Experience with engineering data center and IP backbone networks in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol environment, including networks based on T1, DS3, Fiber/Optical, DSL, Ethernet, and Ethernet over Copper core.
- Experience with the following: BGP, OSPF, vDC, vPC, VRFs, Spanning-Tree, VLANs, 802.1q, QoS, Cisco ASA with Active/Active Multiple Contexts
- Experience with the following equipment: Cisco ASA 5585X, Cisco ASA 5525X, Cisco Nexus 7k, Cisco Nexus 9k, Cisco Nexus 2k, Cisco ASR-100X, Cisco 3560E, Cisco 45XX with dual supervisor modules, Cisco 65XX, Symmetricom, Forcepoint Sidewinder, Juniper SRX 5400, F5 LTM, F5 GTM, KG-175G TACLANE, Cisco ACS/MAB, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime, SolarWinds, Cisco HyperFlex and VMware.
- Cisco UCS
- Cisco Unified Fabric
- Current CISSP certification and CCNP R&S
- Active Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain Top Secret SCI-level adjudication
- CCNA Datacenter is a Plus.