- Cisco WLAN & LAN experience
- AWS Cloud Network Config.
- Cisco Firewall
Homerun Desired Skill (confirmed):
- ExpressRoute Cloud connectivity
Projected Description/Purpose of Role:
Softworld, Inc. client is looking for a key Network Engineer to assist in producing deliverables to be released into production. Operations receive those deliverables, alongside run books and documentation produced by Engineering to support the deliverable for a given service. To ensure that Engineering deliver the right solution for the business, the Engineering team works with Domain Architects to ensure the organization's strategy and road maps are adhered to. Engineering has other interfaces and responsibilities.
• Work with the team lead, Service Owner, Solution Owner, IRM and other Engineering SMEs to determine the correct products and solutions while addressing specific business and application needs
• Provide technical expertise and consultancy
• Provide Product ownership for the Network service
• Ensuring Continual Improvement of the Network Service
• Provide Network infrastructure HLDs and LLDs, run books, Standards and other supporting designs and documentation
• Must have CCIE.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of Cisco Network technologies
• Expertise in providing consultation, defining solutions, creating HLD and LLDs, working on Product Roadmaps
• Experience in conveying both highly technical and high-level discussions and presentations in the candidates SME area
• Provide technical expertise with regards to the following software and hardware technologies: Cisco WLAN, LAN, WAN, MAN, ACI, SD-WAN, MPLS, VPN (S2S and C2S), CISCO IPS, QOS, Firewalls, Proxies, F5s, WAN Optimisation, Fibre, Ethernet, Cloud Network Configuration in AWS and Azure, IOT, DNA.