Oracle Developer II
TITLE: Oracle Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION / Responsibilities:
Oracle Financials and Oracle Retail suite development.
Oracle Software/Programming: Oracle Financials and Retail technical processes such as RIB, batch processing and performance optimization.
Testing and debugging.
• Strong Oracle Financials and Oracle Retail suite Development (Financials only will be considered)
• Understanding of Oracle technology stack and toolsets
• Oracle PL/SQL, PRO*C Java Shell scripting, C++, Unix Shell scripting, Java/J2EE, Workflow, XML, AIX, HTML5
• Strong testing concepts and debugging tools experience.
• Knowledge of Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA version 13.X or above preferred)
• Oracle Retail Software (RMS/SIM/POS/RPM) technical knowledge
• Experience with Oracle Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Extensions preferred. Oracle Forms/Oracle Web Logic Server or Oracle Application Server
• Familiarity with DB2 and mainframe systems desired
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum Bachelor's degree with at least 7+ years of successful IT experience