Oracle EPM Cloud Consultant
Dorchester, MA 02125 US
We are looking for a senior technical resource and subject matter expert in Oracle EPM Cloud applications.
The candidate should have worked extensively with EPM systems such as EPBCS/Planning/Essbase. The candidate should have worked with Accounting, Finance and FP&A departments of large enterprises.
In addition, we are looking for a candidate who has worked with databases and can develop integration solutions for Oracle databases.
- We are looking for a high technical EPM subject matter expert for multiple initiatives.
- This SME should have extensive experience integrating GL data sources with Oracle EPM applications.
- The candidate will build and maintain calculation scripts, business rules, dimension builds, data loads and batch automation scripts.
- This SME should have extensive experience in finance and accounting domains. We are looking for SME whose has worked on implementation projects with Finance and Accounting teams.
- The candidate should have extensive experience with EPM Cloud and migrating on prem applications to EPM cloud.
- Should have strong scripting skills with languages such as PowerShell and Batch. Should be comfortable performing integrations with other systems using scripts.
- Should be an expert in building data loads using Data Management.
- Should have good skills developing reports using FR Report Developer and SmartView Reports.
- Should have database development skills to develop data integration solutions using Oracle databases, PL SQL, SQL Loader etc.
- Ability to work as part of bigger team.
- Ability to perform tasks as requested.
- Ability to clearly communicate to management and team members in English.
- 10-15 years.
- Significant expertise specifically in Oracle EPM platform with expertise in PBCS, Essbase.
- Worked with Finance and Accounting teams to setup Oracle EPM Applications, Reports development experience.
Nice to have:
Experience with scripting in Python.
Experience with Database development.
Experience with Report development.