Platform Engineer is required for a contract position of 6 months with a high possibility of extension in Hopkinton, MA.
- Platform engineering surge resource requirement - Responsible for deployment and operations of Cloud Platforms and services in our Private Cloud infrastructure. Opportunity to be responsible for maintaining and evolving the Network Infrastructure of an investment company that manages about $130 billion in global investments.
- Resource will have experience with DevOps methodologies and will be working with platform engineers in designing, building and maintaining PaaS platform (Cloud foundry, Kubernetes) and guiding the development and implementation of Cloud applications, systems and processes.
- You will be required to develop automation using scripting languages.
- You will also be able to handle critical operation tasks as well as on demand requests
- Total 10 + years of experience in public cloud, middleware and container technologies
- 3 years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting Kubernetes & Docker Container Orchestration infrastructure.
- Overall 7+ Years of experience in Middleware & System Engineering Linux, Networking, Tomcat, APACHE, MQ
- Pivotal PKS Services
6+ months contract.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.