Tysons Corner, VA
Tyson’ s Corner, VA or Quincy, MA
3-month CTH or long-term contract
The Pricing Analyst position will play an important role in that environment where practicality, communication and collegiality are necessary components.
The Pricing Analyst participates in developing competitive proposal pricing strategies for proposals of all sizes and contract types for submission to Federal, state, and local government customers. With guidance from contracts and FP&A management, the Pricing Analyst will manage all aspects of price proposal development, financial planning and analysis for the Government Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work on pricing SLED, federal and EIS proposals
· Prepare margin and special pricing analysis in support of sales
· Prepare monthly reports in support of senior management
· Work on maintaining and updating existing contracts
· Responsible for proposal preparation, and government customer account analysis.
· Participate in competitive strategy meetings regarding contract language, terms and conditions, cost/price, and schedule requirements.
· Prepare quotes and proposals under multiple large multi-award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles.
· Facilitate and participate in providing financial guidance to internal management including sales, contracts, and program management.
· Coordinate with contracts and business teams for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
· Prepare customer margin and special pricing analysis.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· MUST have Federal Telecom pricing experience.
· Working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations.
· Experienced with the competitive procurement processes in government acquisition.
· Experienced pricing for the telecommunications industry.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task.