Princ Systems Administrator
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis within a DoD environment.
- MS Windows 2012 server installation/configuration experience
- Active Directory configuration and management
- SAN Storage systems and fabric
- VMWare 6.x administration
- Ability to perform basic network troubleshooting
Strongly desired experience:
- MS SQL Server installation/support experience
- HBSS familiarity
CompTIA Security+ CE certification required
1.Provide system administrator support for the Army meter data management system including administrator support of the password protected; Army hosted websites;
2. Manage user accounts; apply security patches and all other customary functions of a system administrator to include test and configuration management.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Manage a complete Active Directory environment including Domain controllers, DNS servers, file servers, print services and user management
8. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
9. May program in an administrative language such as Powershell.
10. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
11. Provides advice and training to end-users.
12. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
13. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
15. Participates in special projects as required.