Falls Church, VA
The Process Analyst performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Establishes and executes change and configuration management programs in accordance with ITIL framework best practices.
2. Documents and defines supporting processes and manages oversight of execution of change to the IT infrastructure.
3. Coordinates and communicates information regarding change, configuration and asset management activities.
4. Provides program level deliverable compilation, coordination, and submission support.
We are looking for candidates with background, knowledge, or experience in the following areas:
1. Process implementation and execution
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework and best practices, including its implementation and socialization in a workplace setting
- SharePoint site collection administration
- Documentation and establishment of processes
- Execution and management of change and configuration management requirements
2. Presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to develop presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or other software
- Capable of preparing and adept at presenting information to senior leadership and customers
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to work with diverse teams
- Must have a strong desire to achieve
- Must have strong personal initiative and excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of extracting data from team members, translating information into process documentation, and coordinating work efforts
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related IT or Change Management experience.
All items listed below are requirements for consideration of employment:
- All candidates must be US citizens and hold a minimum Secret security clearance.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. The IT business does not always offer standard 9-5 hours; all candidates must be willing to perform work during normal business hours or as required for project delivery.
- There is no telework option on the program except in the rare event of severe weather.