Product Owner - Cloud
Top 3 Technical Skills:
- Product Management/Ownership
- Agile experience
- Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
Homerun Desired Skill:
- Delivery experience with cloud services (AWS and/or Azure); containerization technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Docker
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Responsible for articulating and translating the product vision into feature(s) and tactics for a particular product.
• Communicate the product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members.
• Contributes to the creation of a clear channel strategy, product vision, and roadmaps with Senior Product Owner support.
• Responsible and accountable for assigned feature level key performance indicators (KPI`s) and manages features or product(s) with a medium degree of KPI, scope, complexity, etc. Defines minimum viable product (MVP) for products/features in scope. Owns scrum team backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement).
• Helps key stakeholders to better understand the product vision with Sr. Product Owner support.
• Works day to day with the scrum teams clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy.
• Has some knowledge of customer-driven design and usability test principles.
• Ensures delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear, partners with Sr Product Owner to align resources and remove barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently.
• Acts as the `voice of the customer Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
• Sets the quality standard for delivery.
• Develops test plans (user story acceptance criteria), accepts each story and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes.
• Partners across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training and support.
• Manages delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently.
• Communicates the feature or product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members.