Product Owner- Security
Product Owner - Security
- Product Owner is a 3 month contract with possibility of being converted permanent.
- Softworld, Inc. is searching for a Product Owner to work in Portsmouth, NH.
- The individual will work with key business stakeholders to define requirements and deliver solutions that provide consumable metrics, self-service reporting, visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Responsible and accountable for assigned product level key performance indicators (KPI`s) and manages product(s) with a medium-high degree of strategy, KPI, scope, complexity, etc.
- Works day to day with the agile team clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around product strategy.
- Ensures delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the `voice of the customer’.
- Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.).
- Minimum of 7 years` experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Master`s degree preferred.
- Deep knowledge of Agile development methodologies, Product Ownership and IT project management.
- Analytic, statistics and/or quantitative experience
Duration: 3 month CTH
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.