Arlington, VA | Contract
- A Program Analyst is needed in Arlington Virginia.
- Provide integrate logistics and technical program management support to Equipping Division.
- Develop plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet project requirements.
- Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Interact regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure customer requirements are met.
- 4 years of experience in and understanding of US Government authorities, (including Foreign Assistance Act and Arms Export and Control Act).
- 5-8 years of related finance or Business Analysis experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Candidates MUST have a Secret Clearance.