Project Associate (HR Specialist and Payroll Specialist)
- HR Specialist and Payroll Specialist needed for a Contract to Hire role in Westport, CT.
- Reliably project manage various components of a high priority project with very tight deadlines.
- Responsible for capturing project follow ups and next steps, data entry, analytics, reconciling information and processing people, payroll and/or HR information from one system to a new one.
- Enter several fiends of data while ensuring the right controls and backups provided.
- 2-3 years of implementation and/or conversion experience
- Payroll and/or HR Generalist Experience
- Excel Skills are a must – specifically to create pivot tables
- Experience with either working on a payroll system or HR platforms
- Ascentis experience is a plus
- Organized, reliable, and detail oriented
- Refined work habits, someone who values professionalism
- Strong common sense
- Ability to manage processes independently
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Very determined and proactive attitude
Duration: Contract to Hire
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.