Project Manager - Healthcare IT
Nashville , TN
Softworld's client is looking for a dynamic, successful problem solver and leader to fill an Enterprise Project Manager position for one of their clients. Our Project Managers use exceptional communication skills to lead the execution of projects across multiple portfolios. The perfect candidate for this role will demonstrate curiosity, ability to quickly grasp business concepts, meticulous attention to detail, and professional poise.
· Training or experience in project management or coordination
· Proficiency with Microsoft tools such as Project, Word, Excel & Visio.
· Experience with business processes for EHR/EMR & other Clinical Applications and the general operation of a healthcare provider.
· Exposure to Healthcare IT infrastructure project deployments.
· Experience managing projects within a PPM toolset such as CA-PPM, Adaptive, Innotas, Planview, Workfront, etc.
· Understanding and exposure to some other project methodologies such as (PMBOK, Agile Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, RUP, Kanban).
- Passion for quality, conducts quality reviews to ensure that the program, project artifacts and deliverables meet quality standards and specifications.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scopes. Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Exhibits high empathy for patient safety and client satisfaction.
- Manages exposure and risk on projects to the minimum possible level.
- Authors project artifacts such as Charter, SOW, Quality and Communication plans. Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages project and program budgets analyzes budget data to produce project financial reports.
- Consults with internal and external clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs and attain client approval.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.