Project Manager is required for a 12-Month+ contract to hire position in Bethesda, MD.
- Oversee financial, personnel, cost and technical performance for the project.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and leveraging existing client relationships to develop additional business opportunities.
- Document activities in EPLC framework
- Utilize standard project artifacts, schedules, risks, status dashboards, labor hours and other required documents as directed.
- Responsible for full project status reporting, creating and submitting weekly project status of non-recurring project tasks.
- Document all projects in process to provide government leads high level overview of projects that may impact each other- Review project plan, risk plan, QA plan, requirements management process and configuration management process for project as requested.
- Validate business process analysis, current state process models, future business capabilities, future process design, functional requirements and requirements traceability matrix.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related discipline and 15 years related experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project development from inception to deployment and expertise in management and control of funds and resources
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience managing IT projects according to PMI or standards.
- Experience managing the deployment of network infrastructure projects such as IPS, FWs, wired and wireless, and datacenter solutions.
- Experience liaising with stakeholders in senior management regarding IT needs and requirements.
Duration: 12-Month+ Contract
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.