- Project Manager is a 6 month contract with possibility of being extended.
- Softworld, Inc. is searching for a Project Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in Cambridge, Ma.
- Develop the plan for a designated CAPA in all parts of the project lifecycle, including, a roadmap, steps, and identification of resources, in close partnership with stakeholders.
- Schedule and run meetings and/ or events with the purpose of fostering team ownership and commitment to project plans.
- Provide a structure and conceptualization of the implementation.
- Elevate critical business decisions to the appropriate committees management teams and/or functional managers.
- The project Manager plans and executes ongoing projects derived from Corrective and Preventive action program.
- Ownership of project plan, including development and delivery of the plan.
- Develop the cost, scope, schedule, risk, and resource assessment for new projects.
- Knowledge of Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), PMP certification.
Duration: 6+ months
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.